Holiday Lights Contest Winners



Hello Homeowners

Thank you for showing so much spirit this year with all of the decorations and community involvement. This is one of the first years since I have lived here that we had so much involvement with lights and decorations and for that, I thank you all. Even if you put one string of lights up I appreciate you. This was super hard and I had other judges and it was still hard I wish I could have given everyone something as there were a lot of great houses out there. Remember this is not the only contest that we will have Yard of the month will happen next year and it will be awesome. I also plan to do other contests but more to come in 2020.


ALL WINNERS PLEASE MESSAGE ME I WOUDL LIKE TO DELIVER YOUR GIRT AND GET A PICTURE

Also, there may be more winners :)

First Place

Second Place


Third Place


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pool Status Update for 2021

Happy Holidays The Princeton Meadows Board of Directors 2023